Designer kitchen Planegger
In the combination of solid surface and stainless steel, a private kitchen has become a designer piece that runs through the entire room. For the daily demands, stainless steel was selected for one side of the kitchen worktop which then opens into a solid surface worktop creating a harmonious finish in the cabinet and drawer system for the kitchen.
The kitchen comes with:
• a stainless steel sink
• an organic bar made of solid surface material
• a long, connected dining table made of solid surface material
• a cabinet, with drawers and front doors in solid surface material
• a cut-out cooking surface
• integrated electric kitchen appliances
The white solid surface material and the stainless steel elements are characterized by their high resistance quality so that bacteria, dirt and daily stress have no chance to accumulate and survive. The final shape was created here using our 3D thermo-forming technique, which gave the solid surface material its organic appearance. All in all, this was a special project and an exceptional kitchen with high quality design and use requirements.